Included: 4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10x m6x16mm screws, grab handle
What Cabrinha has to say about the Ace Hybrid
The Ace Hybrid combines start of the art construction techniques in an incredibly fun, performance freeride shape. At the core of the Ace Hybrid is a honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction. The perfect combination of these premium materials result in an optimized strength to weight ratio that is incredibly lively under foot. Multiple unidirectional carbon strips lock in the core on the top and bottom improving response and facilitates an explosive pop.
High performance board with structural carbon that stiffens the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
- High-end hybrid core construction for lively performance in all conditions
- Exclusive and strategic use of Japanese Toray UD carbon for precision feedback
- Moderate/low flex pattern for a rapid response & intuitive pop
- Innovative, lightweight & responsive future hybrid/carbon construction
- Medium rocker line for Early planing lift and reliable edge hold
- Quad channels in the tips for grip when loading off back foot
- Rail channels for enhanced and effortless grip
- Maximum upwind drive
Customized double 45 degree bias Carbon Fiber is a lightweight and durable laminate that maximizes performance by stiffening the flex pattern for increased response and explosive pop.
Honeycomb foam/paulownia hybrid construction resulting in an optimized strength to weight ratio.
Medium rocker boards find the perfect balance between high rocker high performance and flat light wind rockers making the boards great all around boards with lengthened turning radius. Found on the Ace Carbon, Ace Wood, XO and Spectrum.
For riders that like to have fun doing a little of everything will want a moderate or medium flex that allows for easier landings, buttery turns, and more forgiveness in all kinds of conditions. Found on the Ace Wood and Xcal wood.
ABS is a tough hard wearing composite material which bonds very well to epoxy. This is used during the lay-up process ensuring a smooth, durable and consistent ride. All twin tip rails and insert blocks are made from ABS material.