The shape, width, and volume of the Cross Sport 11'0 V1 all add up to a user-friendly board that's stable and forgiving enough for beginners and fast and maneuverable enough for advanced users looking for high-end performance in a wide range of conditions. The Cross Sport's volume makes paddling with kids or dogs a breeze, while the board's V-spine bottom turns easily, cuts through chop, and can handle small wave conditions. Its windsurfing mast track and removable sUP WINDer keel fin deliver windsurfers and wingers the ability to stay upwind while harnessing the power of the wind to propel them across the water.
WHY WE MADE IT
We wanted the perfect multi-use paddleboard that would entice windsurfers, wingers, and paddlers of all sizes and skill levels with its stable, sleek, and efficient shape.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Shape fine-tuned for all-around performance with paddle, sail, or wing
- Windsurf Mast Track
- Removable sUP WINDer keel fin for staying upwind using wind power
- Gentle rocker and pointed bow pierce chop
- Paddle everything from calm lakes to breaking waves
- V-spine bottom provides great tracking and turning
- Durable two-stage compression-molded construction